The information given on this website is believed to be accurate. The suppliers of the information and Belfast Health and Social Care Trust (the publisher) have taken every reasonable care in the preparation of the content.
We cannot accept responsibility or liability for any loss or claim arising, directly or indirectly, from an error or inaccuracy in our website content.
Throughout this website, Belfast Health and Social Care Trust has provided external links to other sites. We cannot accept responsibility for the content on these sites or guarantee their availability.
These external links are provided to improve public access to information and exist only for the convenience of those who use this website. Belfast Health and Social Care Trust does not monitor the content of third party websites.
Belfast Trust Wi-Fi service
The free Wi-Fi service offered by Belfast Health and Social Care Trust is provided for your convenience.
- It should be used with responsibility and consideration for all patients, staff and other visitors.
- Parents/guardians are advised to supervise children’s internet usage, including time and content.
- Filtering policies are applied to this service.
- Wi-Fi is only available in areas that had pre-existing Wi-Fi access.
The free Wi-Fi service may occasionally be unavailable for technical, legal or operational reasons. We may also control the type of content that can be sent or received over the Wi-Fi. At our discretion, we may suspend your Wi-Fi access at any time.
Your use of the Wi-Fi service is at your own risk. We are not responsible for any damage, loss or expense incurred because the Wi-Fi is unavailable, does not operate as expected or causes loss or damage to any data.
Belfast Health and Social Care Trust politely asks you to do the following:
- Act lawfully – in particular, do not infringe on intellectual property rights, do not reveal confidential or sensitive information, and do not engage in any criminal offence or encourage others to do so.
- Act responsibly – do not harass anyone or engage in actions that are defamatory, threatening, obscene, abusive, racist, sexist, offensive or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate. Do not pretend to be anyone other than yourself. Do not collect email addresses or other personal details, or use the Wi-Fi to send spam.
- Act reasonably – do not use Wi-Fi access in any way that may affect the running of the Wi-Fi service or other technology connected to it, for example other Wi-Fi users’ devices. In particular, do not upload or download very large files and make sure your device is protected by up-to-date anti-virus software.