The Belfast Trust provides a Regional Interpreting Service for all Health & Social Care Organisations throughout Northern Ireland.
The primary aim of Northern Ireland Health and Social Care Interpreting Service is to significantly improve access to health and social care for Patients who do not speak English as a first or competent second language.
- Interpreters are professionally trained and adhere to a Code of Practice/Ethics
- Interpreters are bound by confidentiality
- Provides Interpreters 24/7
- Interpreters registered in 36 different languages
- Free-of-charge to patients