The restorative dentistry department covers the following types of care:
- Periodontal: caring for your teeth’s support structures, for example treating gum disease.
- Conservation (including endodontics): treating diseased or injured pulp inside your teeth, for example root canal treatment.
- Prosthodontics: providing dental prosthetics, commonly known as dentures, crowns, bridges and dental implants.
You may be referred for restorative dentistry by:
- a dental practice
- a community dental care service
- a primary care specialist
- a hospital consultant
Referral forms are available to download:
- Periodontal referral form
- Conservation, endodontic and prosthodontic referral form
You can also download our patient information leaflet about restorative dentistry.