Belfast Health and Social Care Trust respects the security and privacy concerns of users of this and all its websites. Belfast Trust is notified under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018 and we confirm that we will comply with the GDPR and the Data Protection Act in all our dealings with your personal data.
We collect the following information or data about you when you use Belfast Trust websites:
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact Belfast Trust – this information will be kept secure and confidential
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
This data can be viewed by authorised people in Health and Social Care and our partners to:
- see what is most effective about our websites
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- provide you with information about local services if you want it
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure servers in the UK.
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit. Any data you send is at your own risk.
Disclosing your information
We do not share data with other organisations unless the law permits or requires us to do so. We will share personal information only with our authorised data processors who must at all times act on Belfast Trust instructions as the Data Controller under the GDPR and the Data Protection Act.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we won’t pass on your details to other websites.
Links to other websites
Any other websites that our sites link to are third party sites and we have no control over the way these sites use your information. If you choose to access these websites via the links provided, you should read their privacy policies to ascertain what information they may collect from you and how they may use it.