Compliments and complaints
In Belfast Trust we want you to experience the best possible health and social care. Telling us what you think of the services you have received is important as it can help confirm what we are doing well, and identify areas that need improvement.
Click on one of the links below to find out about the different things you can contact us about:
- Give a compliment about the service you have used
- Make a comment or suggestion for improvement
- Make a complaint
We value your opinions and will act on them whenever possible.
How to contact us
You can contact us in a number of ways, including:
- By letter:
Belfast Health and Social Care Trust
7th Floor, McKinney House
Musgrave Park Hospital
- By telephone:
Tel: (028) 9504 8000 (Monday-Friday: 10am-12pm and 2pm-4pm)
Textphone: 18001 028 950 48000
- By email firstname.lastname@example.org
- By email email@example.com
- By completing our online form
- Face to face, meetings must be booked in advance by calling the Complaints Department.