Complementary Guest Wi-Fi
Belfast Trust is pleased to offer complementary Guest Wi-Fi* to our patients, service users, staff and visitors.
This complementary Guest Wi-Fi is available in the following locations:
- Belfast City Hospital (Tower, Cancer Centre, and Renal Unit)
- Mater Hospital
- Musgrave Park Hospital
- Royal Victoria Hospital
- Children’s Hospital
- Maternity Hospital
- Arches Wellbeing and Treatment Centre
- Beechhall Health and Wellbeing Centre
- Bradbury Health and Wellbeing Centre
- Carlisle Wellbeing and Treatment Centre
- Grove Health and Wellbeing Centre
- Knockbreda Health and Wellbeing Centre
- Shankill Health and Wellbeing Centre
How to get online
- Turn on your mobile device Wi-Fi and choose ‘FREE_BHSCT_BTWiFi’
- Open your internet browser and try to browse to see the BHSCT Wi-Fi log in page
- Then follow the on-line instructions to login and begin using BHSCT complimentary Wi-Fi
Belfast Trust complementary Guest Wi-Fi is powered by BTOPENZONE. If you are having problems with the Guest Wi-Fi service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call any time on Freephone 0800 022 3322**
*The Free Wi-Fi Service offered by Belfast Trust is provided for your convenience.
It should be used with responsibility and consideration for all patients, staff and other visitors.
Filtering Policies are applied.
For more details, please see our Usage Policy
**Calls to this number are free from BT landlines and BT payphones. They’re not free if you call from your mobile phone – the cost will depend on your service provider.
eduroam Wi-Fi access on Trust sites
eduroam (education roaming) is a secure, world-wide roaming internet access service developed for the international research and education community. The user’s home institution’s (QUB, for example) login credentials are used to allow access.
eduroam allows students, researchers and staff from participating institutions to obtain Internet connectivity across sites and when visiting other participating institutions by simply opening their laptop, or other device.
Visitors to Belfast Trust should contact their home IT support services if they have trouble connecting to eduroam.
All users must abide by the eduroam Acceptable Use Policy, and the Trust guidance on Mobile & Remote Working.