Complementary guest Wi-Fi
We offer complementary guest Wi-Fi to our patients, service users, staff and visitors.
The guest Wi-Fi is available in the following locations:
- Belfast City Hospital (Tower, Cancer Centre, Renal Unit and Acute Mental Health Inpatient Centre)
- Children’s Hospital
- Mater Hospital
- Maternity Hospital
- Musgrave Park Hospital
- Royal Victoria Hospital
- Arches Wellbeing and Treatment Centre
- Beech Hall Wellbeing and Treatment Centre
- Bradbury Wellbeing and Treatment Centre
- Carlisle Wellbeing and Treatment Centre
- Grove Wellbeing and Treatment Centre
- Knockbreda Wellbeing and Treatment Centre
- Shankill Wellbeing and Treatment Centre
How to get online
- Turn on your mobile device Wi-Fi and choose ‘HSC_Guest’.
- Open your internet browser to see the Wi-Fi login page.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and click ‘Connect to the Internet’.
Our complementary guest Wi-Fi service should be used responsibly and with consideration for all patients, staff and other visitors. Filtering policies are applied.
eduroam (education roaming) is a secure, worldwide roaming internet access service developed for the international research and education community. The user’s home institution (for example, Queen’s University Belfast) login credentials are used to allow access.
Visitors to Belfast Trust should contact their home IT support services if they have trouble connecting to eduroam.
All users must follow the eduroam Policy.