Beechcroft Child and Adolescent Mental Health Unit is a facility that helps teenagers aged under 18 who are experiencing difficult:
Community and crisis teams can suggest that a teenager may need the help of Beechcroft for a short time. This will be discussed with the teenager and their family / carers.
What we do
We help teenagers:
- understand what they are feeling
- understand why they have those feelings
- learn skills that make them feel better and safer, for example through groups and activities
We understand that it is hard to talk to new people and we try to make this as easy as possible. We talk to each teenager about the help they may need and set goals together with them and their family / carers. We also encourage families and carers to talk to our staff about their teenager and the help they may need.
Beechcroft has a school so our teenagers can keep up with their school work and sit exams.
Services delivered at this location
- Crisis Assessment and Intervention Team
- Eating Disorder Youth Service
- Knowing Our Identity
- Primary Mental Health Team
Beechcroft CAMHS Unit
Forster Green Hospital
110 Saintfield Road