We provide a regional interpreting service for all Health and Social Care organisations across Northern Ireland.
The aim is to significantly improve access to health and social care for patients who do not speak English as a first or competent second language.
- Interpreters are professionally trained and adhere to a code of practice / ethics.
- Interpreters are bound by confidentiality.
- We can provide interpreters at any time.
- We have more than 200 professional interpreters covering 33 registered languages.
- The service is free of charge for patients.