Drug and Alcohol Mental Health Service
The Drug and Alcohol Mental Health Service (DAMHS) is a team that works in the community. We provide treatment for young people up to the age of 18 who abuse drugs and alcohol. The drugs being abused may be legal or illegal.
Any of the following people or services can refer a young person to the Drug and Alcohol Mental Health Service:
- other team within Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS)
- children’s services
- hospital service, for example Emergency Department
- other allied health professional
- school or college
- youth justice
- community or voluntary organisation
The Drug and Alcohol Mental Health Service is based at Beechcroft.
The team also treats young people in Wellbeing and Treatment Centres as required.
- Monday from 9am to 5pm
- Tuesday from 9am to 9pm
- Wednesday to Friday from 9am to 5pm