Intensive homecare provides a flexible, responsive service that enables older people to remain in their own homes for as long as possible.
We provide intensive homecare for people aged 65 and over who:
- have a range of health and social care needs
- need the assistance of two staff at all times
Each care package is designed to meet the needs of the individual. The service also provides support for carers.
Intensive homecare includes:
- assistance with personal care
- assistance with travel
- assistance with medication
- assistance with meals
- doing household tasks
- giving carers some time to relax
We only accept referrals from healthcare professionals. We will then carry out an assessment of the support required. This assessment will include input from a:
- social worker
- occupational therapist
If you would like more information about intensive homecare, please contact: