This statement applies to content published on the www.belfasttrust.hscni.net domain. It does not apply to content on third party domains hosting Belfast Trust information.
This website is run by Belfast Trust. It is designed to be used by as many people as possible.
The text should be clear and simple to understand. You should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without problems
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- use most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
This website incorporates Browsealoud, which makes websites more accessible to people with reading difficulties. It uses simple speech, reading and translation tools. Online content can be read aloud in multiple languages using the most natural and engaging voice. Browsealoud is a free service.
We aim to ensure all text links are written, so they make sense when read out of context.
How accessible this website is
Parts of this website are not fully accessible, for example:
- some document attachments are not clearly written
- some heading elements are not consistent
- some error messages are not clearly associated with form controls
- some documents are in PDF format and are not accessible
How to request content in an accessible format
If you need information in a different format, contact us using the online feedback form and tell us:
- the web address (URL) of the content
- your name and email address
- the format you need, for example
- audio CD
- British Sign Language (BSL)
- accessible PDF
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
If you find any problems not listed on this page or you think we’re not meeting the accessibility requirements, contact us by using the online feedback form.
If you are not happy with our response, contact the Equality Commission for Northern Ireland (ECNI).
The Equality Commission for Northern Ireland (ECNI) is responsible for enforcing the ‘Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018’ (the ‘accessibility regulations’).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Belfast Trust is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the ‘Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.