Community dental care
We provide dental care in Wellbeing and Treatment Centres for adults and children:
- with learning and physical disabilities
- with serious medical conditions
- with mental health conditions
- who are housebound
- who are in residential care
Patients who are considered unsuitable for general dental practice care can be referred to community dental care.
- Referrals to Beech Hall and Carlisle Wellbeing and Treatment Centre Dental Clinics are made to: 028 9615 8100.
- Referrals to Arches, Bradbury and Knockbreda Wellbeing and Treatment Centre Dental Clinics are made to: 028 9615 8200.