Join our new Sign Language User Involvement Group15th April 2021
Belfast Trust and the British Deaf Association want to create a Sign Language User Involvement Group. Involvement is about supporting, empowering and enabling people to influence the way the Trust plans and delivers health and social care services.
By becoming involved, you can use your experience and knowledge to help improve services.
Who can get involved?
- Sign Language users who are service users or carers of service users of Health and Social Care in Belfast
- Adults / over 18 years
- Previously received care or cared for someone who received care (within past 3 years)
What will you be doing?
- Come together as a group a few times a year
- Represent the collective views of service users and carers
- Help identifying areas of concern and take forward actions to make positive change
Belfast Trust and the British Deaf Association will support you throughout your involvement.
For more information and to register your interest contact Alice Johnston.
Closing date to register: Friday 23rd April 2021
Signed version in the video below.