Update to visiting guidance7th October 2021
Throughout the Covid pandemic, Belfast Trust visiting arrangements have followed the Regional Principles of Visiting Guidelines. This remains the relevant guidance.
The Trust have reviewed visiting arrangements:
Visiting Arrangements are:
- One daily visit from one of two nominated individuals (from up to two households) can be permitted, with particular effort made to keep the environment COVID secure. These visits will be by appointment only.
- Where the visitor requires assistance then no more than 1 additional person will be permitted to accompany them when this can be accommodated within social distancing guidance. Duration of visits should be agreed with person in charge.
- Alternatives, for example, outdoor visiting, virtual visits, should continue to be made available.
- Cancer services and Haematology wards follow National and Regional guidance on visiting that is specific to them, please contact the ward for details.
- Maternity and Childrens follow Regional guidance on visiting that is specific to them, please contact the ward for details.
- These arrangements are subject to change.
COVID-19 Secure Advice:
- social distancing of 2 metres
- hand hygiene and personal hygiene measures
- Use of PPE when required
- Face Coverings
To ensure the safety of your relative please consider taking a lateral flow test before visiting our hospitals.